So, a GIGANTIC thank you to the moving muscles:
Matt & Steven, Dad H, Grandpa H, the C & A Halsey fam, the Bullock fam, Josh, the Landbeck men-folk, Ray & Kyle, Dave & Greg... and of course SETH!
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your willingness to come help meant a ton to us!
The move went great, we were even able to get the TV hooked up in time to watch the Utah vs. Michigan game. Go Utes!! Oh how I miss being in the Muss!
Being as it was Seth's big birthday, we definitely appreciated going out to dinner with the Halsey fam. Thank you! Oh, and by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I couldn't quite get the bow to wrap around the house!
3 comments:
Congrats! How exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!
Yipee! Congratulations on the big move!
Your house is a MANSION! You guys deserve it, congrats to the new home owners! I am excited to have your blog addy, it will be fun to keep tabs on the exciting lives of the Halseys!
Post a Comment