August 24, 2008

House Watch 2008: Week 27

This is it!!! Moving day is Saturday.
Our walk-through was Friday, and every thing looks great. They started working on the few things that needed to be fixed before we even left!
We took some pictures of our house as we went through. If you want to view the album, leave your email address in a comment or email me at: gerski@hotmail.com (or my gmail account if you have it). I'll get you added :)

PS- if you're available Saturday... we kinda have a piano to move :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to see the album! i want to see it in person too but the album will do for now. ;)

landbeck said...

Make sure Seth emails me your new address, and I'll be there Saturday at noon with at least one of my boys.

karen said...

It looks great!! I can't wait to see it! Sorry that we won't be there Saturday to help with the piano... :)

JoeP said...

Saturday. Piano. Got it.

ps - i'd love to see the album!!

joepenacoli@gmail.com

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

We would love to see more Pictures!!

arienemery@hotmail.com

ps- wish we were there to help move the piano:)

Ashley said...

yes please...you know my email....we understand the piano moving since we just got one! Good luck moving and know that I love ya!!!

Phil, Kellie and Drew said...

I'm ready to see the new place. Hurry and update the blog!!! I hope all went well this weekend!