February 18, 2009

Hey! Where'd My Feet Go?

Okay, okay. Here you go. I have avoided the pregnant pictures as much as possible, not that I am scared of the camera (please, anyone that knows me knows that is hardly the case). But just because they're awkward! But, a FEW of you have been harassing me, so here is an update. Me and Peach Pit in all her 36 week glory. The last time I took an official picture like this was at 13 weeks. So much for documenting. At some point I'll try to find pics along the way and post them...we'll see.

Seth and I still have a bunch to do, so we would like Peach Pit to stay put for a while longer, we're excited to see her, but well...right now she's reallly easy to babysit, feed, transport, clean up after and she doesn't even cry! I am really looking forward to eating a real meal again, (does it make me a bad "mom" because I think I'm more excited to keep a meal down then to have Peach Pit?...Better yet, don't answer that.) No, seriously we are so grateful and "tickled pink" to meet her.

By the way- it's normal to panic and think, "holy smokes, what if she's a he??" Right? I panicked last night while I was washing all of her very cute, very precious, very pink clothes!


10 comments:

Ashley Halsey said...

I was really worried Lila might be a boy too! I only washed a few things before she came and saved all my receipts, etc. just in case. I think it's totally normal, especially since when you're pregnant everyone starts telling you crazy stories about people who have been told their baby was going to be the wrong sex and who had to sell all their shower gifts on craigslist (yes I was told multiple stories like that). I wouldn't worry though. I hope Peach Pit is a little girl so she and Lila can hang out at all the family reunions!

P.S.-I know it's cliche, but you really do look adorable pregnant! I'm soooooo excited for you guys!

Ashley said...

YOU ARE AN ADORABLE PREGNANT LADY!!! I am so excited for the pinkness and can't wait to meet little Peach. :) I hope you are doing well and know that I love you so much!!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

I have to agree, you do look great prego! I can't wait to see pics of this little peach pit when she gets here ( I am sure it is a girl) good luck Geri, and keep us posted!!

JoeP said...

You look great Geri! Best to you and Seth in the last few weeks of this portion of the journey!!!

Micah said...

I am sooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see what she looks like. Are you getting to that point where you realize there is no other way out? Sorry, I just remember freaking out one day about the labor process as my due date got closer.

Emily said...

Very cute prego belly!!

I think you are definitely having a girl...at least, according to the old wive's tale, when you are carrying high like you, it's a girl!

Guess we'll know pretty soon!

Natalie said...

I feel almost equally excited that #1 the baby is here and #2 I'm not pregnant anymore. Take advantage of those few days where you can lay on your stomach again. So nice.

karen said...

You are smokin' hot. You are cuter than Allison Sweeney (and she's pretty darn cute in her pregnant state). Can't wait to see the Peach. She's a girl. She HAS to be!! You have a girly quilt headed your way!!

Roo said...

You are one cute lady. NOthing like being cute when your that big. THanks to the peach pit you could have put 100 extra pounds on. But instead I agree with all the others, you are adorable!

Becca said...

One of the first things I said after Emily came out was - "It is a girl, right?"

Totally normal. And you're right -I've been there - it is a LOT of pink.