It seemed like a great idea...head down to DC and see the cherry blossoms. Seth and I went last year and it was awesome, definitely worth seeing. We talked our friends into going with us, telling them it was "so great". We headed down early, with hopes that the rain would let up soon. Well, anyone that has been out to visit us knows we have the darnedest luck when it comes to sight-seeing and weather. We attract rain, and lots of it. Today was definitely no exception!
We started at Arlington, we made the hike with strollers to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I really enjoy the changing of the guard and the tradition that goes with it.
There are a lot more pictures in the album, Seth took quit a few (most of what you see). I'm convincing him to make up an album of DC through his eyes. Baby steps!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having soooo much fun. I'm sure you both make great parents!! Hazel is darling - I wish I could see her in person. You want to know something crazy? I had a dream about you guys the other night, I showed up to some function and there you were! I was so excited!! Sorry I never emailed you after your comment on my blog a while ago. Life has been sooo crazy for us, but it's definitely something I'm planning to do. Sorry!
We're jealous that Hazel has eaten at Ben's Chili Bowl and we haven't. It's been on the top of our list of things to do in DC for 21 years.
Post a Comment