My friend Leslie, had a little girl a month before Hazel and we've decided that they are going to be friends (like they wouldn't want to!)
So, Miss Anna and her mom came to visit today, she and Hazel couldn't wait to laugh, dance and play barbies together. Unfortunately, that seemed a little overwhelming to them, so they settled for taking turns in the swing, sucking on pacifiers, eating and sleeping. It was exciting.
And of course, we had to document!
Hazel wasn't so thrilled about the pictures, I think she was mad at me, because she didn't have a cute headband like Anna. D'oh.

So, Miss Anna and her mom came to visit today, she and Hazel couldn't wait to laugh, dance and play barbies together. Unfortunately, that seemed a little overwhelming to them, so they settled for taking turns in the swing, sucking on pacifiers, eating and sleeping. It was exciting.
And of course, we had to document!
Hazel wasn't so thrilled about the pictures, I think she was mad at me, because she didn't have a cute headband like Anna. D'oh.
5 comments:
How fun! A skirt like Ana's will be coming your way when Maddie grows out of hers. :)
Lol, I love that you put the one of hazel falling over up. That's hilarious. I'm sure they will be good friends some day!
She looks adorable is stripes! I like the falling picture as well!
Cracked me up. Reminded me of Drew and Mason's Christmas photo. Drew falling over... love it!
That last pic slays me! Oh, little babies. So fun watching them trying to get through life without any bodily control :) Can't wait to meet her! Maybe the next time we head down to Eldersburg??
Post a Comment