Thank you to this fam,
for introducing us to this place.
What a great idea they had:
Beautiful night + yummy ice cream + sweet farm + funny friends = AWESOME
Mmmm, homemade ice cream on the farm.
Yep, it smells like a farm.
I think this is our first picture since baby...and the other one may be our first family picture.
Hazel just might be emerging from her Colic-Schmolic, thus we too are emerging, showered and smiling.
for introducing us to this place.
What a great idea they had:
Beautiful night + yummy ice cream + sweet farm + funny friends = AWESOME
Hazel just might be emerging from her Colic-Schmolic, thus we too are emerging, showered and smiling.
4 comments:
The only thing you are missing is this: http://www.personalizationmall.com/Embroidered-Picnic-Blanket-Tote-Striped-Riviera-Design-p5607.prod?sdest=search&sdestid=0
I have one, my sister has one for her family and I gave one to a friend and we ALL just rave about how amazing it is to have for outings like that! Well worth it! Especially because of the waterproof backing.
You guys look like you're adjusting well! And the BOB is awesome! I'm jealous. We'd love to take a Sunday drive to see you guys if you'll have us! Shoot me an email (emdash16@gmail.com) or give us a call and we'll work out the details.
You guys are looking great! And I love ice cream too!
Post a Comment