Peach Pit really wanted to pick strawberries. I gave her a ride to the strawberry patch. Once there she caught a bad dose of anxiety. "We" only picked a few pounds of strawberries. I made some killer strawberry jam. I like strawberry jam.
Why does your hair always look so good? You just had a baby! I don't think I was able to wash my hair most days... Or if I washed it, I know that it wasn't styled. You are a rock star mom.
3 comments:
Why does your hair always look so good? You just had a baby! I don't think I was able to wash my hair most days... Or if I washed it, I know that it wasn't styled. You are a rock star mom.
YUM! Your strawberry jam is delicious! Sounds like fun!
There's nothing better than homemade jam!! Good for you!
Post a Comment