I heart Seth. Happy 4 years to us. To say it's been amazing would be an understatement.
I was in charge this year, and I've had a grand plan for nearly a year...the grand plan has been postponed due to baby. Thankfully Seth didn't mind and was thrilled by the new camera stuff I got him, including this lens.
If Seth's hairstylist doesn't take care of that hair soon...oh, right...I think the bathrooms are higher up on the list, they haven't been cleaned since Mom G was here. (Don't judge).
If Seth's hairstylist doesn't take care of that hair soon...oh, right...I think the bathrooms are higher up on the list, they haven't been cleaned since Mom G was here. (Don't judge).
1 comment:
Congrats on #4! You guys are great! I am glad ya keep up with the stalking of "the crush" ger! :) Happy Anniversary you guys!!!!
Post a Comment