I am a Mom. Weird. I swear Seth and I were just enjoying our "single" years and then BAM... Nine months of puking and nausea (yes, all nine months), back labor followed by delivery, and two months of a beautiful, crying baby. Yes, I am a Mom with a lot to learn!
This morning I woke up to my favorite guy singing, "Happy Mother's Day to you..." in he walks with the works for breakfast. The first time I have ever had breakfast in bed!

After enjoying my french toast (with cheese, of course) Seth brought in our little baby bundle, she was holding yet another bundle of goodness...

An iPod Nano! Make that a
RED iPod Nano! (I may be the last person on the planet to own an iPod) I found a note inside that said, "...I just wanted to give you something else to listen to other than my crying. Love, Hazel" WOOHOO! It also came with a very sweet inscription on the back. I feel cool!

Then came another awsome present...catching Hazel's smile on camera!! I have been trying for two weeks now!


It was a great day, I am so grateful to be a "little mudder" like my mom. I now have such a greater appreciation for all she did, and I'm sure as Hazel grows that appreciation for my mom will also grow bigger and bigger.

7 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Ger!! You aren't the last to have an iPod...I still don't have one of my own. Jar lets me use one of his but maybe someday I'll have one of my own too! I am glad you were spoiled on your special day!!
All Seth needs is a stubble beard to be mistaken on the streets for Chuck Norris. Happy Mother's Day! Hazel is adorable! Lila has the same sweater from Children's Place. I love it!
LOVE the smiles!!! Ugh I miss those little days! First breakfast in bed??? REALLY???
She is beautiful! Happy Mudder's Day!
Yahhh for your 1st Mother's Day!! I love the smile pictures...super cute! :)
I still don't have an ipod! I love you outfit!
I love that smile!! And where on earth did Hazel get such cute shoes?? ;)
Post a Comment