As if cleaning the entire house, doing laundry, watching Hazel, and running errands wasn't enough, Seth now has me earning my keep in the yard. Oh wait...Seth is the one that cleaned the house...works on laundry...runs errands...walks with Hazel when she's fussy... AND mowed the lawn (which was an accomplishment considering how much it's grown from the rain).
If you play your cards right, you can be like me and have three kids that are way too old to use as an excuse to not to housework and STILL have the husband clean the bathrooms for you. I know. I'm bad that way. :)
1 comment:
He's quite the task master. :)
If you play your cards right, you can be like me and have three kids that are way too old to use as an excuse to not to housework and STILL have the husband clean the bathrooms for you. I know. I'm bad that way. :)
Post a Comment