May 16, 2009

Hazel Highlights - Month 2

Hazel's second month was a bit quieter than her first...(by "quiet" we mean lack of activities...it would not describe the volume level).
  • I like this place called the Chesapeake Bay, is it like a bath? I love baths!
  • How come you're so lovey-dovey today? Um, what does anniversary mean?
  • What? There's something other than onesies?
  • Sorry, Mom, I didn't have a lot of money to buy you a gift, but how about I give you a really big smile today.
  • I hear all the fun happens after I go to bed, that's why I'm doing my best to stay awake all night, I don't want to miss anything.
  • Daddy-daughter time is the best, he walks with me for hours in the middle of the night. How cool!
  • Hey look! More friends, they're little like me!
  • Mom! You CAN sew. (I really liked the sweet patching you did on your favorite jeans.)
  • Thanks for letting me hang out at the great-grandparents...they are grrreat! If you look close you can tell great-grandma has babysat some mischievous kids.
  • Oh, I like church, I get to hang out with my ladies.
  • Do you like the game I'm playing? Sleep really well for a few nights, just to make you comfortable, then BAM! I'm wide awake for the next several nights...I'm keeping you on your toes!
  • Gooo, ahhhh, laaaa. Is that me making those cute sounds?
  • I can smile without passing gas!
  • I'm a little bitter that you didn't take me to the salon to get my hair done.
  • Mom, I like hanging out with you sooo much, I try not to sleep during the day, that's why I like to always be with you.
  • Um, what on earth is that? You can't be serious. Please tell me we're not going out in public...we ARE?

2 comments:

leslie said...

It looks like a baby doll in that sweet last picture...

Ashley said...

She is so cute! How fun! Is that moby wrap? How do you like it?! I saw T's and it is a strange contraption...anywho...love you guys!