My 10th grade sewing class has finally paid off. I would do more sewing if Hazel would allow it. I have all sorts of ideas in my head, we'll see how quickly I get them done... Hope you liked it Little Miss Kate.
Oh dear no quilting for me...yet. It's a tag blanket, it's small, like 20"x20"-ish, perfect for car seats, carrying around the house and stuffing in your diaper bag. ...or just wiping snotty noses :) (It's the same blanket, just front and back)
Wow! You sew! I can barely sew a button on a shirt. 99.99% of the time Ben does it for me--he got a blue ribbon for sewing once--that makes me feel pathetic. I am very jealous and I also think that it turned out extremely cute! When are we going to hang out by the way?! I might be able to make a trip to Maryland but only for you! I wouldn't do it for anyone else! :P
You look so great and your little girl is so cute. Those blankets are such a great idea, and they look really great! Good Job on the sewing! Hope you are doing great!
7 comments:
Hmm, looks cute...but what are they? Quilt squares?
Oh dear no quilting for me...yet. It's a tag blanket, it's small, like 20"x20"-ish, perfect for car seats, carrying around the house and stuffing in your diaper bag. ...or just wiping snotty noses :) (It's the same blanket, just front and back)
Way cute Geri! I've heard those little tag things are great! How are you by the way?
I've seen it in person and it is extremely adorable! Nice work Ger!!
Wow! You sew! I can barely sew a button on a shirt. 99.99% of the time Ben does it for me--he got a blue ribbon for sewing once--that makes me feel pathetic. I am very jealous and I also think that it turned out extremely cute! When are we going to hang out by the way?! I might be able to make a trip to Maryland but only for you! I wouldn't do it for anyone else! :P
You look so great and your little girl is so cute. Those blankets are such a great idea, and they look really great! Good Job on the sewing! Hope you are doing great!
Little Miss Kate LOVES it! As does her mommy---thanks for being so sweet Ger, We love ya!!!!!
Post a Comment