Good job! You should sell those, seriously, they are nice!.....plus it helps that there is a pretty girly modeling it, too.
thats the pics seth was taking up there? man, I've gotta learn...ps. anna loved her bow, she was raving about it when we got home. :)
Isn't it so fun to have a girl! I love making bows!
Those are seriously cute! You'll have to teach me...unless it's a family secret or something ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good job! You should sell those, seriously, they are nice!.....plus it helps that there is a pretty girly modeling it, too.
thats the pics seth was taking up there? man, I've gotta learn...
ps. anna loved her bow, she was raving about it when we got home. :)
Isn't it so fun to have a girl! I love making bows!
Those are seriously cute! You'll have to teach me...unless it's a family secret or something ;)
Post a Comment