Peach Pit insisted on being as patriotic as possible (sorry for the blur...that's the best one).
We headed up to Kellie's and walked over to the Sandy City parade. We got prime seats right at the start of the parade (prime place for catching candy).
It was a hot, 4th of July morning, many, many years ago at THE 4th of July parade in Utah. The Freedom Festival in Provo. I was dressed in my hockey gear and skating alongside our float, down the parade route. As I approached the grandstand the stomach ache I'd had all morning decided to erupt forth in a vomit explosion, spewing forth a strawberry-kiwi drink and other unmentionables. It was a morning I'll never forget, along with several small children who fell victim to uncontained splashing.
3 comments:
I love the big red headband! So adorable.
It was so goooood to have you all out here to enjoy the west once again. It was tonz o fun! Love ya -- da big guy!
Geri- I found your website off of Micah Seegmiller's website. Very cute and nicely done! It was fun to read through some of your postings. Blogs are such a great way to check in on people. It's good to see you are well and your daughter is darling!
Carrie & Trent Jones (SLC 1st ward)
Post a Comment