July 9, 2009

Day Six - Day Nine

One word would pretty much sum up the rest of my trip.
Sisters
Thankfully they humored me and Karen let me follow her around all day and Kellie stayed up late with us each night. What were we doing? Nothing, really. Just being sisters.
Aunt Karen and Aunt Kellie were awesome at entertaining Peach Pit, in return I did their hair.
(I failed to take "after" pictures, actually I sort of failed to take any pictures the last week, I was too busy just hanging out!...whoops)

The cousins were really big fans of "Baby Hazel". Mason and Madison did a great job of keeping an eye on her.
We asked Mason to watch Hazel and make sure she didn't roll off the couch. He was making sure there was no chance she'd roll off while he was in charge!I think Mason will make an excellent big cousin, I'm sure he's this nice to his little sister :)
Even with Seth in Maryland, Peach Pit still can't escape the camera, we have photographers everywhere (can't wait to see those pics).

I also managed to catch up with several friends for lunch and such (thanks!), visited my old salon and I made time for a root canal, which took away the horrible throbbing pain I was feeling and replaced it with a punched-in-the-face feeling. :)

The fam even celebrated my birthday! We went to Joe Veras in Provo, my parents have been going there for thirty years, you could say they are regulars. Mmmm, chicken taquitos. I like the butterfly balloon. I'm old. We always have a way of being totally dorky in front of a camera. The trip was totally awesome, a GIANT thanks to my parents for letting us crash at their house, eat all their food and drive their cars. THANK YOU!!!
See you in November!

1 comment:

karen said...

maddie can't wait to see hazel again. she is constantly asking for her. :)