Fly Away
The trip was awesome, but it was time to get back. Hazel and I were really missing our Seth. I was so worried about flying back with Hazel by myself. She was so great on the way to Utah, that I was positive she'd make up for it on the way home (awesome attitude, right?). I was praying that the flights wouldn't be full. We had a layover in Denver, and that flight was packed. I think there were people just standing in the aisles...either way Hazel did awesome.
We landed in Denver and I was greeted by one of my best friends, Ashley and her man, Jarad. It was awesome seeing them.
(Thanks for the b-day gift, book is finished and yahtzee is getting some serious use!)
Can you tell how excited Hazel was for the flight?
Yes, she stayed in that position through dinner, security and boarding. She was OUT.
After a quick bite to eat it was time to get on board for the long flight to Baltimore. This flight was totally full, too. Lame. There were so many babies on board, it was crazy. I was proud that mine didn't make a peep the entire flight. She was PERFECT! Our only hiccup was when we got off the plane there was no Bob! What about Bob?? Yes, Bob is that important to us. Although we were one of the first off the plane we had to wait at the gate while Bob was located and everyone filed passed us, Hazel was complimented many times on how well she was on the plane (thank goodness!). Thankfully one of the flight guys found Bob, apparently he thought he could hitch a ride to the Caribbean. We were reunited and off to find Dad.
I have to say, there is nothing better than having Seth pick you up at the airport. (I highly recommend it). Hazel and I were booking it through the airport, excited to see Seth. We get to baggage claim and start scanning the crowd for him, that's when we both see a freakishly, good-looking guy heading our way. Peach Pit starts smiling and flirting with him. I tell her not to flirt with strangers. He's cleaned up, carrying roses and smiling at us. Who could this be...I look closer and holy smokes, I know him! He belongs to us! I think Seth's glad to have his girls back, we're glad to be back.
The trip was awesome, but it was time to get back. Hazel and I were really missing our Seth. I was so worried about flying back with Hazel by myself. She was so great on the way to Utah, that I was positive she'd make up for it on the way home (awesome attitude, right?). I was praying that the flights wouldn't be full. We had a layover in Denver, and that flight was packed. I think there were people just standing in the aisles...either way Hazel did awesome.
We landed in Denver and I was greeted by one of my best friends, Ashley and her man, Jarad. It was awesome seeing them.
(Thanks for the b-day gift, book is finished and yahtzee is getting some serious use!)
After a quick bite to eat it was time to get on board for the long flight to Baltimore. This flight was totally full, too. Lame. There were so many babies on board, it was crazy. I was proud that mine didn't make a peep the entire flight. She was PERFECT! Our only hiccup was when we got off the plane there was no Bob! What about Bob?? Yes, Bob is that important to us. Although we were one of the first off the plane we had to wait at the gate while Bob was located and everyone filed passed us, Hazel was complimented many times on how well she was on the plane (thank goodness!). Thankfully one of the flight guys found Bob, apparently he thought he could hitch a ride to the Caribbean. We were reunited and off to find Dad.
I have to say, there is nothing better than having Seth pick you up at the airport. (I highly recommend it). Hazel and I were booking it through the airport, excited to see Seth. We get to baggage claim and start scanning the crowd for him, that's when we both see a freakishly, good-looking guy heading our way. Peach Pit starts smiling and flirting with him. I tell her not to flirt with strangers. He's cleaned up, carrying roses and smiling at us. Who could this be...I look closer and holy smokes, I know him! He belongs to us! I think Seth's glad to have his girls back, we're glad to be back.
1 comment:
We are so glad we got to see you and Hazel! I'm also glad that she was such a "peach" on your flights back! I think that all your Utah trips should include a layover in Denver! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment