Time for Peach Pit to meet the wild cousins. What better place than the temple? We were lucky enough to be in town for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. I have been fortunate to attend several, but this was Seth and Laura's first open house. The temple was beautiful!! Such a peaceful place to be.
The whole fam-dam (minus a couple, plus an extra): me, hazel, seth, laura (seth's sister), grandma g, madison, grandpa g, mason, karen, kellie, drew and phil. (We were only missing Dougie and Ben).
Aunt Karen and the cousins, no the boys aren't twins, just inseperable cousins.
Peach Pit's first big day at the temple, she got all dressed up. (She didn't even cry in the temple). Good girl. She knew where she was at.
Afterwards we grabbed some yummy Cafe Rio (WHY can't it be on the East Coast???) and headed back to Karen's to hang out. I think Mason liked his birthday t-shirt from me (he's standing at attention!)
2 comments:
PS - Mason LOVES the tank shirt. He keeps insisting that he wear it, dirty or not. The "guys" are using the train track more than the train right now. They must be the construction crew or something. :)
I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. I hope you had an AWESOME birthday Ger!
Post a Comment