- Not to brag, or anything, but I think I get cuter with age!
- I keep hearing everyone say I stick my tongue out a lot. Like all the time.
- Dad lets me takes baths in the tub...but Mom said I had to take a bath in the kitchen sink at Grandmas! I'm not so sure about the metal tub.
- I love to see the temple, especially the new ones!
- I snort.
- I laugh. I laugh really hard.
- I don't know why it was such a big deal for Mom and Dad to fly with me, it was a lot of fun, and the better I was the more the people smiled at me. I like smiles.
- Dude, Mom...thanks for taking me to the YW activities with you, but geeesh they are exhausting!
- I learned new ways to ride in the swing at Grandma's.
- Utah has parades and fireworks and dentists.
- Mom said it was really important to be nice to dad on "Dad's Day"...aren't I nice everyday?
- I have feet! They are awesome!
- I have really cool cousins.
- I'm doing really well at sleeping at least 8 hours a night, Mom said that's what I need for my beauty rest. (Like I need that!)
- Suck my thumb? No, I prefer my fist.
- I went hiking, Mom was really excited for me to see my first waterfall. Doesn't she know that I see one every night, it comes out of that silver thing in the bathtub.
- I had my first sleepover, pretty awesome that I got to stay at Grandma and Grandpa G's! They are a little crazy.
- I really like to roll all over the place. Mom said I wasn't an ambi-turner, is that because I only roll from my right side? Who needs to turn left?
- No, really...tongue out, all of the time.
- This whole tummy-time thing isn't so bad.
- I can also roll my stomach. It does the "wave".
- Mom and Dad were bored the other night, they went through an entire bag of cherries tying the stems in knots. It took Dad a realllly long time to figure it out. Mom said she'd teach me how next summer, why does she think I'm always sticking my tongue out! I want to do that cool trick too!
- Dad's a good sport about changing my diaper, but he always seems worried about me oozing out the sides.
- I won't let go! I love this playmat!
July 16, 2009
Hazel Highlights - Month 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
she is so, so cute!
oh I love her updates...man I miss her!!
She is so super cute! And getting so big, even though she is still a light-weight according to her stats! :) Looks like she is learning all sorts of new things and getting to see lots of new places! Too fun! Love ya Hazel!!
I was just looking at your blog and Ryan, the three year old says, "That was the baby we saw at the park." Pretty awesome for a three year old. She may need to start worrying that a small man with crazy blond hair is stalking her already!
Post a Comment