We love our pool, the time has come for Peach Pit to dive in!
I'm all swimsuited-up, let's go!
Uh, this water is a little chilly!
Bubbles!
Look at me! Yes, I look concerned, but I'm really having a blast!
I'm a swimming superstar, just like my dad!
I wanted to stay longer, but those black clouds looked scary, and there was no messing around when the thunder started rolling. I need to let Mom and Dad know I prefer going to the pool when it's HOT and SUNNY!
I wanted to stay longer, but those black clouds looked scary, and there was no messing around when the thunder started rolling. I need to let Mom and Dad know I prefer going to the pool when it's HOT and SUNNY!
3 comments:
Too cold for you Ger? Hazel's swimmie is adorable! Very fun!
Is that the new way to strap the kid in, around her neck???? Or is it the strap to a life jacket??
Good Job!
Ha Ha, to both of you. Ash- I was GOING to get in, but then the lightning started.
Post a Comment