I guess it's time I stop, collaborate and confess? I just can't fight this feeling anymore, from the moment I wake up, and long before I put on my make up, I am letting the beat from my speakers run through my sneakers, and I'm running just as fast as I can (in a ready, ready, ready to run, all I wanna do is have some fun, kind of way). I admit it, I really, really like to run.
Today was no exception. Usually Peach Pit tags along, but I looked out the door and decided she was going to stay home with the Dad.
I enjoyed nine sweet miles of this on the trail...
I came home soaked, not a stitch of dry on me. I love it!
It keeps me sane. I like sanity.
Today was no exception. Usually Peach Pit tags along, but I looked out the door and decided she was going to stay home with the Dad.
I enjoyed nine sweet miles of this on the trail...
I came home soaked, not a stitch of dry on me. I love it!
5 comments:
hahaha...you could've borrowed a towel...
You want to be my cardio trainer? I can't run worth anything! But I would love to be able to run and run, it feels so good (until I feel like I'm going to DIE!)
kellie can vouch for me, i have been out in that too. it's fun in a soggy sort of way. you don't get hot and your feet make a cool squishy noise each time you step. oh, and i like your visor. don't they totally help in the rain? my visor is my best friend. at least my best friend that i wear on top of my head when i run. glad you survived. you better bring your running shoes out here...
L- Next time I'm coming to drip on your front porch.
C- I'd love to run with you!
K-You bet I'm bringing my shoes with me, hopefully you aren't too banged up from the marathon :)
I am with you Geri, I love to run! I did my marathon and now I'm hooked. I'm just not as dedicated as you are, it's pouring rain and I cant get out there!!
Post a Comment