- I finally met my cousin, Lila, she was super nice.
- I saw something my mom had never seen in person, the Orioles won!
- I learned a new trick...
Ta-Da! All with a smile.
- Mom and I celebrated Dad's birthday, he's lots older than me.
- Dad likes to take my picture, Mom says I know how to "work the camera".
Sorry, no pictures...they're on his 4x5...Mom told me that means we can touch them with our hands, but we can't see them on the computer. How weird!
- Yes, Mom, I do love to run with you. Nothing beats settling into my comfy "recliner" and watching you do the work...I like when you sing to me, even though I can't hear your ipod.
- I visited the DC temple, I can't wait to go inside someday.
- Dad keeps talking about this "sitting" thing, I think it's lame, I'd much rather lean on him.
- I am trying to be sneaky, but Mom keeps a close eye on me. If there's something I see on the floor, I will roll, scoot, flip and flop until I reach it.
Don't worry, this looks way more dangerous than it was, besides if you look close you can see I'm just trying to read up on the For Strength of Youth.
- Oh, and Mom is trying to teach me to pick things up with hands, but I would rather use my feetsies.
- I'm becoming a big girl, I had some rice cereal...at first I was confused, I didn't know I was actually supposed to swallow it!
- Mom and Dad aren't doing too bad as parents, I try to smile at them regularly to encourage them.
- I am in a bit of a baby-funk now that the pool is closed. Sniff. Sniff.
- Dad's trying to teach me that church is not for socializing, but for spiritualizing. (That's a big word, maybe it isn't a real word...yet).
- I prefer to sleep through the night, but once in a while I like to wake up in the middle of the night, just to make sure Mom and Dad are still there. They are.
- I hear that Mom and Dad celebrated my half-birthday by eating eating half of their half-pita sandwiches, they also drank glasses half-full. I thought it was mean that they let me sleep through it. So, to get back at them I showed them I really can sit up all by myself, but I made sure to do it when the camera was nowhere to be found, bwahahaha!
3 comments:
I can't believe she is getting so big! Looks like she has this growing up thing down! She is lucky to have great parents to teach her all the fun things babies should know!
Look at all those smiles. I laughed out loud when I read some of those. Geri, you are so good at this blogging thing. You're hilarious.
"Happy 1/2 birthday Hazel! Mommy says I get to see you soon.. Well, she says soon, but 2 months seems like forever...I mean geeze, we grow a bunch in two months, huh?! Maybe you can teach me your cool carseat trick! That looks fun. I think your smile is really cute. Bye!"
Love, Kate :)
Post a Comment