For my Utah buddies...

My random sewing projects have not gone unnoticed. My sister was invited to participate in the Holiday Heritage Boutique and invited (begged) me to do it with her. (Okay, my ego would like to think begging was involved). My sister and I will be selling baby blankets, burp cloths, onesies, kids shirts, etc. The organizers have tried to have one vendor in each "category," so more than likely, if you go you will see something you "must have." It should be a lot of fun and it is a great opportunity to take care of some of your Christmas shopping with unique gifts. As soon as I get a list of vendors I will post it. As well as some of the items we will be selling.
Holiday Heritage Boutique
- December 5th -
9am-2pm
Trust me, you should go, I would definitely be there, if I didn't live 2000 miles away. Now, off to my sewing machine...I've got work to do!
4 comments:
so cool! I would love to see what you are stitching up! Take pictures before you ship!
Oh! and if you are ever interested in selling locally in Maryland, I do shows and sell Ulla's hats, and somtimes things that I make.... we can do shows together! fun.
Look at you and your fancy skills! Nice job! Wish I could be there to go get some sweet stuff!
catch up. WOW! Doug is home from his mission....and all grown up! I can't believe that is him. Sad I missed the boutique. Macy totally has the same jammies. And lastly, I wish I was a better friend. I struggle to stay in contact, feeling like I have nothing worthwhile to say, or that if I do, my kids will need me before I can spit it out. Hope you know that despite that weakness, I'm still grateful for your friendship. High school would have been much lonelier and definitely more boring if it weren't for you :)
Post a Comment