November 17, 2009

Hazel Highlights - Month 8

  • Sometimes I find the silliest things funny. Things no one can see but me! So I just laugh and laugh.
  • I have now been on 6 plane-rides. I was glad the planes weren't full so I could have a seat all to myself. (I need the leg room!)
  • Mom said that when I'm older we'll go trick-or-treating, this year Mom and Dad decided it was time we met our neighbors, so we went trick-or-meeting.
  • Unca Doug is a w e s o m e. I hope he comes to visit me soon! I tried to play with him the whole time I was in Utah.
  • Mom said Aunt Kel is going to have a baby, so she and Aunt Karen worked really hard on a quilt for my new cousin. I think he'll like it. It made me drool!
  • Pumpkins + knives = lots of fun!
  • I like my friend Kate, she has a really nice mom...and the same haircut as me! I sure wish she lived closer.
  • Mom and Dad took me to Philadelphia to play with my cousins, they were a lot of fun, Nano told me all about this crawling-thing.
  • Aunt Kellie says this is my "Single Ladies" outfit. Um, who's Beyonce?
  • I love my cousins, I really love that M lets me wear all of her hand-me-downs.
  • Dad came home the other day and caught me and Mom watching football. I love those Utes!
  • I tried out that crawling thing, and I like it!
  • Mom keeps saying she loves staying home with me, can you blame her? I'm awesome!
  • I had lots of fun playing with Cat at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was really funny when she'd Meow reallly loud after I grabbed her fur.
  • Grandpa G forgot to adjust the temperature for me, I thought I could see my breath in the house so Mom put a few more layers on me.
  • Mom and Dad are the greatest, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Hey! Mom wrote that. I mean, I totally agree!

No comments: