Tiffany- I have an alphabet steel stamp. Seth and I hung out on the garage floor one morning and "banged" them out.
Natalie & Diane- totally not my idea, I can't take credit. I got it from sugardoodle. I'll post a link on the blog soon. It was CHEAP and EASY. (If you don't count the times Seth and I hammered our own fingers)
Good job! I hope the girls like them. I don't know if I can do any of that in bed or not, but if I can, you can bring the stuff over and I can help, too.
7 comments:
Those are so cute.
Matt was amazed that we are making all of those. Please let me help you! :)
these are sooo adorable. I saw one on Serena Cherry at the Linger Longer . How do you imprint on those washers? Did you do it or have it done?
Serena and I get together and have craft time once in a while, you should join us! You are so talented!
Those are really cool! I'd love a tutorial so I could do them for my young women :) Are they hard or expensive?
Those are really great. I was just called into Young Womens, so I might have to hit you up for some ideas!
Tiffany- I have an alphabet steel stamp. Seth and I hung out on the garage floor one morning and "banged" them out.
Natalie & Diane- totally not my idea, I can't take credit. I got it from sugardoodle. I'll post a link on the blog soon. It was CHEAP and EASY. (If you don't count the times Seth and I hammered our own fingers)
Good job! I hope the girls like them. I don't know if I can do any of that in bed or not, but if I can, you can bring the stuff over and I can help, too.
Post a Comment