***I know about the video problems. They work off and on, I'm trying to get if fixed for good.***
Just a sampling of the past month's video archives...
She's learning the art of the sippy-cup...who taught her to chug??
If you watch close...and long enough...you will see:
A) the scissor-kick turn
B) a bit of her wave (yes...floppy wrist and all)
C) her tongue sticking out
D) her crawling skills
E) pulling herself up
Oh yes, all in one video...
The amazing, subconscious, twirling feet...
And of course, when parents get bored...
6 comments:
Those videos are too cute! She's getting so big! I love the self inflicted snap in the face, and you both just laugh. haha.
her snapping that on her head was hilarious...
i think that hazel doesn't want me to see her sweet skills. i can't get the videos to work. :( boo hiss....
Karen, I don't know what happened, I re-posted it and they are working now...let me know if you still have problems.
She is so funny!! I just chuckled to myself during the first video:)
Ha HA! Thanks for the laughs Hazel! You are so stink'n cute!! We miss you!!! (and your super cool parents!)
XOXOXO
Post a Comment