Hazel knows. It snows. I sew.

She does her best to "dig in" and help.


I've been slacking. One nephew's 4th birthday, two nephew's "birth"-days, and one more baby born. Catch up time.
4 years old. Loves Thomas. Done.


Boston. December baby. Technically not a nephew. Close enough. Lions. Roar. Done.


Miles. Almost three weeks old. Choo. Choo. Newest and only nephew on Seth's side. Done.


Wrapped, packed and sent. (Six boxes total, once Valentine's for the nieces and nephews were sent as well).

I love. love. love. to sew. I'm not crafty, or amazing, but I love looking at something and thinking, hmmm, how can I do that!?
So. It snowed. I sewed.
Sorry, cute baby Gavin. Yes, you are older than Miles, and should have received your baby package too, but well...I'm waiting on "special" fabric, so that everything matches the awesome quilt Aunt K and I made for you. :)
5 comments:
totally cute stuff!! it should snow more often where you are so you can get your "craft" on a bit more. speaking of baby "g", are you waiting on me to send you fabric???? panic!!!
I LOVE everything! You are getting really really good! I need more practice. This is what I wanted to be doing while it snowed, but alas, my two boys are stir crazy and I could only dream of projects...
do you do things freehand or do you have patterns/stencils?
I am just glad it was you shoveling not me! Loved the post!
Tiff- It's all freehand, no patterns for me. Although I'm sure that would make it easier and less seam-ripping!
Warning: De lurking here. I just had to tell you how cute your gifts are. I am using that fabric line for my nursery and am drooling over the cute things you came up with!
Post a Comment