Mason, Drew and I got really into the festival!
After the day at the zoo, we wanted to see more wild and ferocious creatures. So we headed out to Thanksgiving Point to meet Grandma and Grandpa at the Tulip Festival.
Beautiful!
Grandma G (my awesome mudder) has the hook-ups and hooked us up with golf carts and segways. Ah, she is so helpful!
Technically we do have the ability to walk, but it is a little easier to keep the cousins somewhat contained on the golf cart!
Doug and Mollie - sorry it's blurry, but you guys are just stinkin' cute in your helmets!
We had an awesome time.
(Our real goal was to try and get a picture of all the cousins, not sure we were successful, still waiting on Aunt Karen's verdict)
I love, love, love the gardens, so pretty!
(PS- this waterfall definitely "appears" smaller in the picture, so fun!)
2 comments:
this all looks like so much fun! That little Hazel gets more and more beautiful every time I see her. (that comment was not to indicate that she was EVER not cute, I always see and think, wow, isn't she beautiful?)
and obviously Max thinks so too considering he wouldn't stop asking to see her during church and I told him he had to wait until sacrament meeting was over and then he darted right toward her.
sorry about the hands on the face. I swear I tell him five bajillion times not to touch baby faces, I don't know what it is about him and loving on babies. He is excited about the one that is coming, that is for sure!
Oh we love Max! (And Oliver, too!) Max can see Hazel anytime :)
Post a Comment