Aunt S (technically she's my great-aunt...and she is great), said we couldn't go to North Carolina and not go to Tweetsie!
I'm so glad it didn't take much to convince my parents.
What on earth is Tweetsie? Oh...well...it's just a stinkin' amazing place for a kid like me!
I have decided that I will be the best kid ever, because I never want to be in jail. It was no fun.
I rode a horse, but thankfully it didn't go anywhere.
I rode a real-life train, and saw a real-life cowboy!
We had gold in our train car, and we got robbed by a band of Indians! They scared me as they ran through our car.
Thankfully the sheriff and the cowboys were there to protect us.
Uncle Ryan helped me pan for gold.
He's awesome, but I think he and Steven got distracted by something...
I didn't see what the big deal was with girls who can kick really high, so I set off on my own adventure.
Great-Grandpa found me and helped me feed the goats. Mom said they reminded her of her days working at the Animal Park.
We went for a drive in the mini-cars, I'm pretty sure they were only meant for one adult and one child. Oh well, we fit!
Annnd I got to steer!
I loved the train so much, and was very excited when we got to ride it a second time.
(I even make the choo-choo sound and move my arm like I'm blowing a whistle!)

Aren't those two great?

I'm so glad it didn't take much to convince my parents.
I have decided that I will be the best kid ever, because I never want to be in jail. It was no fun.
Thankfully the sheriff and the cowboys were there to protect us.
Annnd I got to steer!
(I even make the choo-choo sound and move my arm like I'm blowing a whistle!)
1 comment:
....and, she's darling!
Post a Comment