Go O's Go! Mmmmm, who doesn't enjoy some good ol' Boogs? (No, not booger... just boog!) This Oriole is waaaay bigger than the ones in our neighborhood! It was a great night...until... somebody realized the O's just weren't going to win.
that was a sad sad game. by the time we made our way out of our seats, we figured you guys had probably left. we got distracted by some amusing drunk guys yelling at the practicing pitchers and stayed there for the rest of the game. haha hazel looked really cute with her o's shirt and coordinating bow though!
I've totally been out of the blogging world! It was fun to scroll through your adventures....how freaking cute is your family?! Darling. I love how much Hazel has grown...what a doll!
3 comments:
that was a sad sad game. by the time we made our way out of our seats, we figured you guys had probably left. we got distracted by some amusing drunk guys yelling at the practicing pitchers and stayed there for the rest of the game. haha hazel looked really cute with her o's shirt and coordinating bow though!
I've totally been out of the blogging world! It was fun to scroll through your adventures....how freaking cute is your family?! Darling. I love how much Hazel has grown...what a doll!
So, I love that Seth has his Ute hat on!! KIYI:)
Post a Comment