so cute. i love how she was totally cool with seth spraying her with water.
In some situations, this is a form of torture. But wow, does she LOVE it! I giggled and smiled and smiled some more.
That is hilarious that she doesn't mind being sprayed by the hose. Is that a normal thing at your house?
Ah, I know it might look like torture, but Hazel LOVES the hose. Almost every night she ends up in the water while I am watering the flowers. It's seriously so funny!
It's amazing how similar she is to Jess's girl. The two of them walk the exact same way!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute. i love how she was totally cool with seth spraying her with water.
In some situations, this is a form of torture. But wow, does she LOVE it! I giggled and smiled and smiled some more.
That is hilarious that she doesn't mind being sprayed by the hose. Is that a normal thing at your house?
Ah, I know it might look like torture, but Hazel LOVES the hose. Almost every night she ends up in the water while I am watering the flowers. It's seriously so funny!
It's amazing how similar she is to Jess's girl. The two of them walk the exact same way!
Post a Comment