For once we were ready for something well in advance, with nothing better to do, we played Hazel's favorite game. Ring Spinning. Yes, the very game that got her crawling a year ago.
Then she went and sat by Dad, and invited me into the corner with them. Um, I am pretty sure I would not fit in the spot she offered.
She a.d.o.r.e.s this guy. (So do I).
Once we'd burned enough time we headed to our church's Trunk or Treat/Chili Dinner.
Can you tell what we are??
Well, Hazel is a Queen Bee, and Seth and I are her worker bees!
(There was no way Hazel would wear antennas or a crown - we opted for sparkly stunted antennas!)
Hazel immediately found Great-Aunt Susan and took up her spot on her lap.
Seth was impressed with my "bee"hive - just a baby one, it looks even smaller in this picture. Oh well!
Then it was time for some serious Trunky Treating. Hazel scored big. We had a good time.
Hazel was a bit exhausted by the end of the night.

Then she went and sat by Dad, and invited me into the corner with them. Um, I am pretty sure I would not fit in the spot she offered. She a.d.o.r.e.s this guy. (So do I).
Once we'd burned enough time we headed to our church's Trunk or Treat/Chili Dinner. Can you tell what we are??
Well, Hazel is a Queen Bee, and Seth and I are her worker bees!(There was no way Hazel would wear antennas or a crown - we opted for sparkly stunted antennas!)
Hazel immediately found Great-Aunt Susan and took up her spot on her lap.
Seth was impressed with my "bee"hive - just a baby one, it looks even smaller in this picture. Oh well!
Then it was time for some serious Trunky Treating. Hazel scored big. We had a good time.
Hazel was a bit exhausted by the end of the night.
4 comments:
love those costumes! you put me to shame. get here so we can be crafty please?
SO cute! i love all your costumes.
Your family is so cute!!! I love your costumes!!
Love the costumes!! You guys look great!
Post a Comment