December 31, 2010

new.years.eve.part-ay!

When we are in town for Christmas, it has become tradition that we part-ay at Mom and Dad's on New Year's Eve. Mom makes delicious fondue and we stay up waaay too late playing games and having fun. Apparently this year we added wearing our Christmas pajamas to the tradition list.
Grandma entertained the grandkids with, yes, treats. I think she attempted to give pretty clear instructions:
However, Hazel is still related to me, and would rather suck the frosting straight out of the bag. Mmmmmm!
We kept ourselves entertained with RockBand, Bananagrams (I'm still the all-time champion) and lots of dominoes.
2010 was packed with vacations, projects around the house, and family time. I hope that 2011 is just as amazing, with perhaps a little less travel and lots of time with the new baby!

Thanks, Big Sister, for letting me steal all of your jammie pictures!

3 comments:

leslie said...

i love everyone's faces in the rockband picture! such concentration! :)

kellie said...

I still crack up at those pictures - we all look like a bad GAP ad. =)

Diane said...

I just caught up on all of your fun posts. I'm glad you had fun in California! The Grove is a pretty cool place. The LAX experience made me laugh. I hate that airport. The lines are always so ridiculously long. I do have to say that they are pretty good about getting you through quickly though. It looks like you had a fun Christmas in Utah! Your family looks like they have a lot of fun together! The Family Proclamation books look like a great idea. I tried to zoom in closer to check them out but couldn't see much!