what a cute l'il munchkin! (thanks for putting that blanket in her bed before you took the picture. i feel special!)
Those are cute pictures!
Oh Karen, you know she loves that blanket (as does her mom). I wish I could take credit for the pics - definitely all Seth. :)
Kate is the same way. How funny! :) Gotta love the daddy's girl! How are you feeling by the way Ger??? Hope all is going well!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a cute l'il munchkin! (thanks for putting that blanket in her bed before you took the picture. i feel special!)
Those are cute pictures!
Oh Karen, you know she loves that blanket (as does her mom).
I wish I could take credit for the pics - definitely all Seth. :)
Kate is the same way. How funny! :) Gotta love the daddy's girl! How are you feeling by the way Ger??? Hope all is going well!!
Post a Comment