I promise. We are alive. We've been keeping ourselves busy.
House projects, baby projects, Hazel projects...
With the new addition well on his way, I am eating up every spare minute I have with Hazel, and all of the "fun stuff" I could be blogging about, just doesn't seem important.
She's growing up so fast, it kind of makes me want to throw up. I am pretty sure I'll be posting even MORE about her next week for her big birthday, but for now here are a few pics...
Hazel loves to see pictures on the computer. She names everyone that she knows in the picture and laughs and squeals constantly.
The weather is trying to warm up, so we've been going for walks as much as possible. We pretty much look for any excuse to play outside!
(Even if it's in our Sunday clothes!)
Hazel has discovered the kitchen and is quickly becoming our little helper when it's time to cook. She'll push "her chair" over from the sunroom, wiggle her way onto it and jump right in to help.
(She is fascinated with the mixer)
Hazel is hilarious when she's in her crib. She giggles, races from end to end, falls down on her pillows and plays with her animals. It is so much fun to stand outside her door and listen to her having a good time. She would honestly stay in there for hours, but we don't let her.
Why? Oh...because once in a while (thankfully, very rarely) it ends like this:
Mom scrubbing under her fingernails, because, well...that's not exactly chocolate on her face.
I love this girl.
I love hearing her say "Mommy!" "Daddy!" - everything is exciting to her, and she is almost always smiling. I look forward to "Hazel-Only Time" for the next 7 weeks.










2 comments:
i love that little girl. give her a squeeze for me. :)
Hmmm... the blog became less important huh? Hmmm... maybe you shouldn't give me such a hard time!
Post a Comment