April 29, 2011

One Week

 Baby's doing awesome. 
He's gained one ounce a day since we left the hospital. 
Hooray!
At this rate he should be at or above his birth weight by his two week appointment, right on schedule!
(Seeing as Hazel didn't gain weight as quickly, and we were stuck doing weight checks, we were thrilled that he is gaining)

9 comments:

karen said...

love the milk mustache. his toes kill me.

Ashley Halsey said...

I enjoyed all the baby posts soooo much! You guys are such a beautiful family and we're so excited Miles has a boy cousin to hang with now. Congratulations again!

Anna Crowe said...

Ohhhh! We love baby Averett!

kellie said...

can't wait to meet him in person...

Lance n Amber said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful! I'm so impressed with your D-Day story. You're tough girl!
Hazel is beautiful and looks so natural with her little brother!
Congrats congrats congrats!

Jess and Jason said...

He is gorgeous!!

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! He's gorgeous!! SOOO happy for you guys!!

Becca said...

Geri! He's beautiful! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys. Hazel looks like a wonderful big sister. There will of course be adjustments by all, but having another baby and having a boy is such a joy. Good luck with everything. I hope you're able to get some sleep. :)

Diane said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for all of you. He is absolutely adorable.