Two sister-visits within a month of each other. Yes, please.
Day 1:
Tour de Harford (the leaves are changing, I love where I live!!)
lunch at Wegman's
Rita's introduction - Kellie and Rita became fast-friends
l.o.n.g. walk, stretch those legs
Day 2:
Washington, DC
catching up with some of Kellie's ol' college buddies buddies
American History Museum
Cafe Rio - "on the way home"
Broom's Bloom
Day 3:
GO UTES!
4 am - wake up
d.r.i.v.e to Pittsburgh ("pitt-stop" to drop Hazel off at Grandma's)
my sweet-online-deal-hunting-ticket purchase resulted in 35 yard line, 4 rows up, right behind our team, for the same price as regular "visitor" nose-bleed tix
VICTORY!! Go Utes!!!
discovered that not all of Pitt is a pit, and had a tasty dinner
l.o.n.g. drive home
(oh so early, oh so excited!)
Day 4:
Primary Program practice
"relaxing" afternoon
stroll on the boardwalk
cookie-makin'
dance party
Kellie is an a.w.e.s.o.m.e sister. When I was in 5th grade (she was a fancy-pants senior), she picked me up from school in "The Kid", her purple VW slugbug (old-school style), rockin' out to Phantom of the Opera (on tape, of course). That is the moment I realized my sister was cool. Like, super cool. Her cool-factor has never changed, she is the kind of person you want on your team. I am so glad she is on my team. Thanks for coming, Kel, come back soon!!
(Rita's will be waiting, as well as the Halsey's).






1 comment:
I can't wait to come back. Thanks for the fun time - the best part was being with you!
Post a Comment