October 31, 2011

Halloween-ing

Pre-Halloween:
It wouldn't be Halloween without a spooky evening at Seth's aunt's house.  
Complete with a walk through their haunted woods, feasting and ghost stories around the campfire.
(Averett: post-scary woods walk)

Halloween:
We left our carving to the last-minute, so Hazel was waiting at the door when Seth got home from work, so they could carve her pumpkin before she went trick-or-treating.
After some hotdog mummies and butternut squash soup, we were out the door.
It was a perfect night for trick-or-treating, I love, love, love seeing all the kids in their costumes.  
Too fun!!
 It didn't take long before the Ol' McDonald family was s.p.e.n.t.
And I know, every year I promise I'm not going to make any costumes, but once I bought Averett's...Hazel, just HAD to have a fun, fluffy, puffy costume, too!

2 comments:

Diane said...

The costumes are absolutely adorable!! I love them!!

Tiffany Rueckert said...

love your lamby and chickie! Great job on the costumes! I am impressed with your sewing and dyeing skills.

loved catching up on your blog -- what fun sister visits and what great pictures you have of averett! a cutie for sure!