Dear Fans,
(I prefer fans to stalkers...followers...lurkers - and yes, I know there are only five of you...anyway...)
I greatly appreciate your blog visit, and as a gift I'd like to share a useful tidbit:
The Google Reader "Next" Button
A few months ago, my friend posted about it on her blog. It has seriously become my bestest friend. You MUST use your google reader. (google.com/reader) It makes blog stalking so much easier, definitely better than having them all bookmarked. So, go...I'll wait...and add all the blogs you follow to your google reader.
Now, follow the little tutorial and set up the next button. The next button takes you to new posts on your friends blogs (right to the blog - so you can see their posts in all the blog-cute-glory). It only goes through new posts, time saver.
If you want to get fancy you can even organize your "next" buttons, I am nerdy, so I now have two. One titled "friendlies" and the other "crafties".
So, do it. The link above is a good tutorial, or you can just google it.
I think you may just love it.
ger :)
2 comments:
oh i better do that. but not right now. it's too late. tomorrow. :)
This is the best thing ever! Except it's a little slow for me. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment