Thirty.
I have officially joined the club.
In honor of turning thirty, I imagined this awesome, deep, profound post. I dreamed of imparting the wisdom of my years and experience, the amazing knowledge I have gained and I was positive it would inspire my mass audience.
Then I remembered, I have about 2 minutes to throw some pictures on the blog, my "mass audience" consists of three, the kids want some serious attention, I seriously lack in wisdom and deep thoughts, and well...I've already wasted 30 seconds.
So, instead, let's just say my first "set of 30" (because I intend to have at least two more) have been awesome.
Thankfully I think life has been:
93% smiles and good times (thanks largely impart to the greatest family, amazing friends (why did you put up with me??) and now the most wonderful family that Seth and I share)
5% crap-tastic moments (let's be real, life happens...bad days happen)
and then of course,
2% cringe-worthy memories (I did WHAT?! Oh gag.)
I feel very blessed to feel like I am exactly where I hoped to be at thirty, married to The Crush, two stinkin' adorable kids, best friends with my family, living on the East Coast, at home with the kids and most importantly, HAPPY.
I hope and pray the next thirty are just as amazing.
Oh, and just for the record, in case you were wondering...for my birthday, the kids and I met Seth at work for a picnic and then Seth took me to dinner and gave me a necklace I have wanted for.ever. (and he is sending me away for a girls' weekend in September)
LOVE HIM!
Oh, and one more for fun...





6 comments:
Happy thirty to you! But I already told you that. On.your.birthday. :)
Happy Birthday! Welcome, it is not so bad on this side of thirty!
That necklace is so cute! and Happy Birthday! Your 30's are going to be great!
Your posts are always darling and real. Your wisdom and fun are always apparent. I'm glad it was a fun Birthday!
oh how I love you. You make me laugh, smile,and cry! I love it. I love you and MAN, am I excited for SEPTEMBER!!!!
Happy birthday (late)!! Your kids definitely look like you! I love your necklace!!
Post a Comment