January 31, 2013

Janu-gram

January was a good month.  It was also good to put it behind us.
We recovered from the holidays, and were extremely saddened by Grandma's passing, we loved having family in town and were glad to get out a few times.

For the five of you that read this and don't keep up with us on instagram (cough, cough Mom & Dad H)...here are a few pics from January...

("time-out" at church)

("peace-out" on our way home from church, love his little smile)

 just out for a walk

 and "bicycling" - because Hazel doesn't ride a bike, she "goes bicycling"

caught-ya!

 because every month needs a "project"

and quick trips to the park


I am grateful for January - I was absolutely overwhelmed by the awesome-ness of my friends.  Friends that rearranged their schedules so they could watch my kids while I ran to and from the airport, doctor's appointments and who knows where else.  Other friends made sure we were well stocked with carseats, pack and plays and all things kid-friendly while our family was in town.  Thank you to all of you!!  I hope I can be that kind of friend!!

1 comment:

karen said...

Like the recap. And love the armoir. Looks so different (and much better) now!