Although funerals make us sad, and Grandma's was certainly no exception - it was a special blessing to have all of Seth's siblings here for some time.
The days leading up to the funeral were hectic, but we were able to enjoy a few nights of cousin sleep-overs.
Ryan was only able to sneak away from work for a little bit, but we appreciated the day and a half we had with him!
Laura was able to stay a little longer, and like usual, we found ways to entertain ourselves at Seth's parents' house.
(Yes, we are sledding down the stairs...and pyramids are a must in the Halsey household)
Byron and his family had already planned a "winter" vacation to Maryland, months ago, so we were grateful for the extra time with them.
It makes my heart happy when these two are together...even if I worry about the safety of my children :)
We were excited to host our San Diego family for a few days, it is so fun hanging out with them. I felt really bad that Hazel was going through a Dad-is-the-only-one-I-want-so-I-whine-a-lot phase, but I am pretty sure she had a TON of fun with her cousins.
Maybe they should move closer? (wink, wink)






No comments:
Post a Comment