March 31, 2013

March-agram

 Another month recap...

 MUCH needed haircut - this kid has fluffy hair!

So much personality, crammed in her little body.

I know, I know, I'm biased, but I think she's the cutest little girl!
PS - favorite comment on her sleeping in her Sunday dress: "You never know who you'll meet in your dreams" (Thanks Brittney!)

Family Bonding.
Someday I'll be able to see my legs again...and spot rogue ties.

Sledding!  Finally, "enough" snow to sled!

Surprise visitor, Mel!  
My sweet Easter kids. 

Taking a big breath, because April is going to be hectic!

3 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHH for a big month ahead!! Here's to hoping all goes well! I can't wait to hear of the arrival!! And his NAME! Can't wait for the grand unvailing :) Good luck cute prego momma!

Lance n Amber said...

Love all the updates! Happy Birthday to Hazel. She is darling! I think her and sawyer would get along well!

karen said...

Fun, fun, fun. Cutest kids on the East Coast! (Because the cutest kids in Utah are mine, so you know, I have to distinguish...)