We have officially survived our first year of dance.
Half-way through the year, Hazel informed me that she didn't really like dance and only wanted to do gymnastics. I told her she had to finish out the year.
She wasn't so thrilled about that, until she got her recital costume...
The costume magically gave her the energy to finish out the year.
For their recital, Hazel's class danced to "I'm Elmo & I Know It".
So. Stinkin'. Cute.
Hazel did awesome.
She loved being on stage, she loved her teacher, Miss Amanda, and she REALLY loved her costume.
All that love aside, she has decided to hang up her dance shoes and stick to gymnastics for the time being.
(The video is from the dress rehearsal, Hazel did even better the next day for the real performance, but the recording job I did left much to be desired!)





1 comment:
Cute, cute. Love it. I really liked the tickle part. :)
Post a Comment