April 22, 2013

Two Times The Fun

The Little Man is officially TWO.  

Oh my.

We went low-key this year (thankfully I did NOT have the baby on Averett's birthday).  We had a little BBQ with Seth's parents and grandpa, a few days before his birthday.  Seth frosted this awesome cake, Averett is in to all things trucks, trains and cars.  


Averett was loving the cake, until the ice cream headache...

He got some awesome CAT trucks from Grandpa and Grandma H - he loved them and at some point might even share with Hazel. (Byron & Ryan - he is already asking when he can tour a Caterpillar plant...be warned!)


On his actual birthday, he was spoiled with some little family people...he (and Hazel) were thrilled.
 

I sure do love this kid, and hope he felt properly celebrated even though I've been a little distracted with the new baby on his way!

1 comment:

karen said...

Happy #2 Averet! (Awesome cake decorating skills, Seth!)