May 10, 2008

Cinco de Mayo...make that Diez de Mayo!

The girls in our ward put on an awesome party to raise money for girls' camp. It was a fiesta of the besta! The food was sooo good, chips and salsa, guacamole, Chipotle burritos, taquitos and lots of other yummy goodness. The after-dinner entertainment was a sweet dance, not as comparable to a high school dance as I would say a junior high dance. Extreme fun. Ah, the electric boogie just never gets old.
Seth really was having a good time.


Matt & Leslie - she and I make up half of the new Young Women presidency...the fate of teenage girls rests in our hands...bless their hearts!

I was really excited about taking video, I would highly recommend pausing the music on the blog before watching the movies.


Seth wanted Grandma to share this Gloria Estefan song with him. He must have been pretty convincing!


Hands up, get your hands up!


Seth's cousin Emma has some sweet moves, too bad she apparently doesn't like being caught on camera!


1 comment:

leslie said...

haha...matt looks funny in that pictures...i love the hands up video...i really should start one of these...my brother does one and my old roommate...now you...so much pressure to join!