Before we moved to Maryland, Seth and I made sure that there were places to waterski. Next, we made sure to make friends with those that have a boat. Lastly, we made sure we are always available for the boating call. (Not to be confused with a booty call).
(PRESS PLAY!)
It has been a while since Seth was up on two skis, but just like they say, "it's like riding a bike, it comes back to you"...eventually.
The water was AWESOME! It felt so good to get out and stretch my slalom legs. I took last summer off, so I'm going use that as my excuse for being rusty. :)
My new Waterskiing Idols:
Um, please. I have decided I need to take lessons from Mrs. B (above) and Mr. B (below). Good grief! It's time I step it up a notch...or ten!

I did not stop smiling all night. I have missed the boat!
Seth was flipping with excitement!!
A big thank you to the B's. We had an AWESOME time and, uh...we're available tomorrow :) ...and we'd be your friends regardless of your boat :)
(PRESS PLAY!)
It has been a while since Seth was up on two skis, but just like they say, "it's like riding a bike, it comes back to you"...eventually.
My new Waterskiing Idols:
A big thank you to the B's. We had an AWESOME time and, uh...we're available tomorrow :) ...and we'd be your friends regardless of your boat :)
4 comments:
Ahhh....the love of waterskiing! I agree Ger! Glad you got out and enjoyed!
Way to be, Seth. Outside the wake!
That makes me nostalgic...dad...time to get the boat fixed...
can i borrow your friends? i need to ski!!!
Post a Comment