December 15, 2008

Book Suggestions?

So- Seth and I are "lucky" and get to fly to SLC on Christmas Eve. I need some good books for the trip. (I'm preparing for the worst- ie: stuck in some po-dunk airport). I am not picky, I read just about anything. Let me know if you've been reading anything good lately...thanks!

7 comments:

Roo said...

Have you read the Ultimate Gift? Pretty good, quick read and you walk away wanting to be better...

Tressa said...

Garden Spell, The Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Pie Society, The Book Thief, etc, etc. So many fun books so little time...

Stacey said...

Right now I am reading The Secret Servant by Daniel Silva. If you like action type books it is really good. Also if you get a few free minutes while you are here (which I know is hard to find during the holidays so if you don't no worries) I would love to see you. It has been YEARS!

karen said...

I have several books here that you can borrow but that won't do you any good until you are actually here. I just read "the Gift" by Richard Paul Evans. I am not the biggest RPE fan, but it's a quick read. Have you read "The Appeal" by John Grisham yet? I think it's on paperback now. The #1 Ladies Detective Agency books are light reads but are fun too. Might look into those.

Aubree said...

Look at my blog a few times back. I asked the same question and got a lot of good suggestions.

Family Scads said...

If you can find it - get the book "The only Alien on the Planet," by Kristen Randall. I love it! It's a great, fast read.

Hope you have a great Christmas. I am so glad that you get to go home. Enjoy it while you can because after the baby comes, traveling becomes almost impossible!

Dad, Mom and JT said...

"Crack at the Edge of the World" by Simon Winchester. If you want a good sense of where we North Americans are, this is a must read.