oh, I am sorry Ger! I hope your feeling better again soon. :)
SAD DAYS!!! I am sorry you are sick! :P Hope that is passes quickly! Love you tons! Talk soon?! :)
thats where you were...poor thing. no fun being big and pregnant and being sick! hope you feel better soon. :)
You're almost done being pregnant! Yahoo! Feel better. I hope everything goes well with labor and recovery! Give your little girly a kiss on the forehead from us when she comes!
Hope you're feeling better. were you able to get off today?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh, I am sorry Ger! I hope your feeling better again soon. :)
SAD DAYS!!! I am sorry you are sick! :P Hope that is passes quickly! Love you tons! Talk soon?! :)
thats where you were...poor thing. no fun being big and pregnant and being sick! hope you feel better soon. :)
You're almost done being pregnant! Yahoo! Feel better.
I hope everything goes well with labor and recovery! Give your little girly a kiss on the forehead from us when she comes!
Hope you're feeling better. were you able to get off today?
Post a Comment