Hazel looks like she is on her way but I am more impressed with how long you got that ring to spin! Holy cow!
Watch out! Way to go little one! Time to get up and go!
That's it, make the baby crawl by luring it with a non-baby friendly item! GEESH! haha....just kidding (we do it ALL the time). I can't believe she's scooting now! She is so stinkin' cute! GOOD JOB HAZEL!!!
Jason is impressed by Seth's ring spinning skills!Hazel is pretty cool too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hazel looks like she is on her way but I am more impressed with how long you got that ring to spin! Holy cow!
Watch out! Way to go little one! Time to get up and go!
That's it, make the baby crawl by luring it with a non-baby friendly item! GEESH! haha....just kidding (we do it ALL the time). I can't believe she's scooting now! She is so stinkin' cute! GOOD JOB HAZEL!!!
Jason is impressed by Seth's ring spinning skills!
Hazel is pretty cool too!
Post a Comment