December 3, 2010

big.

Listen up kids, I'm a big helper.

I've become really attached to my Bitty Baby doll.

I look out for her.
I give her hugs.
I am even trying to teach her to crawl.
(I'm not sure she's getting it)

Why? Because I've got a secret. A BIG secret.

I'm going to be a big sister!
Mom and Dad told me what Little Baby is going to be, and I'm super excited...but I'm not telling!
I can't wait for the end of April!
(Mom's half-way through!)

17 comments:

karen said...

hazel is too cute, again. can't wait to find out what she is going ot be a big sister to. don't forget your scarf when you come. :)

The Petterssons said...

Can't wait to hear what Hazel is going to be a bis sister to! So fun!

Eric and Hilary said...

SO exciting! that video is too funny. how have you been feeling?

Ashley said...

YEAH!! So excited for you guys! Love the profile pic- so cute!

em said...

AAAGGGHHHH!!!! YAY! I've been waiting for this! (2 little Maryland birdies may or may not have whispered the news into my ear last weekend in Utah...) Congrats!

Ok, since I'm in TEXAS, don't you think you can send me a top secret email and let me know boy or girl?? Seriously. I'm in TEXAS. Who will I tell?? :)

Oh, and can you tell by my excessive use of punctuation that I AM MAD CRAZY WICKED EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS???!!!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Awesome!!! How exciting is this!! We are so happy for you guys!!

Ashley Halsey said...

Hey! Hazel sits just like Mork in that video!!

Micah said...

Congrats Geri!! I am so excited for you guys:) How far apart will they be?

Jules said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Likely said...

ahhhh!!!!!!! hooray!!!!!!!

I had a feeling a couple months ago. I forget where we were and what happened, but I remember thinking that maybe you were expecting. I think it was a post you did now that I think about it. Now I am curious which one -- I think it had to do with food...

congratulations!

Jennilyn said...

I have never seen a toddler teaching a baby to crawl--wow! She is very empathetic and aware of those around her. Hazel will be an excellent big sister. And I really don't think she will step on baby. Although that I have seen. Emma did it to Stewart. Stewart did it to Max. Max did it to Suzu....

Tamera said...

Congratulations you guys! Hope everything is going well.

derek and kimber said...

HOW EXCITING! Congrats!

Diane said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I love how she was trying to teach the baby to crawl. Too cute.

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I love the video! How stink'n cute is Hazel! What a smart girl! PS- Her calfs look so well defind for such a youngin! Must be mama's running legs or daddy's swimming!! Anyway she's darling!! And congrats on your exciting news! Let's talk so we can possible make some holiday plans--we'd love to see ya! CONGRATS!!! Love ya!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

um, totatlly meant "calves"....

Anna Crowe said...

Laughed so hard with this video! I love Hazel's arms on her hips like she's saying, "Come ON, baby! Why aren't you getting this?"

Adorable.